prada

I love this dress:


Absolutely love it.

It's not that I think it would look good on me, or that I would have any place remotely appropriate for wearing it, or that I could ever justify the cost (which I'm guessing is around $4000), just that I am in love with it. I love the colors, and the cut of it, and the vintage-looking beach photograph just kills me. I've actually gone into several Pradas looking for it, and while I've seen this one in person:


(way too prudish of a style for the fabric) and even tried on this one at a saleslady's insistence:



(it had a long printed sheer scarf attached to the back that I really hated, and the bust seams were not pretty) I can't find my dress anywhere. Which I guess is a good thing. It's popping up in new photos online though:





If I was very, very rich, I would buy this dress in a heartbeat, not even to wear, just to have and look at whenever I wanted. Maybe even frame it and hang it up on the wall like a photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment