weekend getaway: Dallas


My first trip to Dallas, although truthfully, we drove straight to the Rosewood Mansion and I didn't leave the whole two days. 



The service was impeccable, with iced tea and treats delivered upon our arrival and included room service breakfast each day. 






I loved the little luxurious details: a succulent plant, toiletries in full-sized fancy bottles, and a really deep jacuzzi tub with great-smelling bath bubble salts (they were a good reminder that I absolutely can not use scented bath products without serious skin irritation).



Coffee is a must for us, and fancy hotels almost never have coffee makers in the room, but, they usually will bring you on upon request and this place was no exception.



About the Rosewood Mansion, the bar was excellent with really good cocktails (the maple- and pecan-infused scotch was my favorite) and the food we got there was great. However, the Mansion restaurant was supposed to be on of the best in Dallas, but I wasn't too impressed with it. The food and service was good, but I expected a lot more given how expensive it was. I would absolutely skip it and order from the bar instead next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment