crazy trip

So, I had a hell of a trip last week with the most airline delays/cancellations/problems of my life. It all worked out though.

For the first night, I was stuck overnight in Newark and hubby was at a meeting in Manhattan. Yay! for an unexpected lovely night together, in a crazy Park Ave suite. Seriously, he booked a cheap room (for NYC, which is different.) and was upgraded to someplace we could easily live: Massive bedroom, 2 bathrooms, 2 living rooms, dining room and kitchen, plus the best wraparound balcony I've ever seen, with 2 table/chairs sets and great views from the 18th floor.













New York was gorgeous: flowers blooming, beautiful weather, people out and about everywhere. I really felt like this was our little Park Ave. apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment