love stories

Sticking with our accidental theme for the weekend's movies, these were all about couples and their complicated/messy relationships. All three were really good.

Crazy/Beautiful
Ending was a little lame, but happy and the California scenery and darkroom was definitely a plus. I also happen to love Kirsten Dunst.







I had no desire to see this, since I don't really like either of the stars. But some friends insisted that it was really good, and it was. It was super cute and funny, not at all what I expected. It made me like Mr. and Mrs. Pitt much better than before.







Overboard
This is definitely an oldie (1987), but goodie. I can't remember how many times I've seen it, but hubby hadn't so we sat down with it last night. It's a cute, wholesome, sort of movie.




No comments:

Post a Comment