I'll take it as a compliment


Last night, people said I remind them of PJ Harvey, and since I was not playing guitar at the time (not singing either), I figure it means that I wear too much makeup or dress too slutt-ily. (That's my quick analysis from looking at a few google images, since I know nothing at all about PJ Harvey.)




I like girls who play guitar, particularly, girls wearing dressing and looking girly while playing the guitar, and have been collecting some pictures from around the web:

Miki Berenyi, Lush (my favorite of the dress-wearing guitar girls and I think I may want her red hair color):



Jewel:



Courtney Love, Hole:



Shirley Manson, Garbage:



Liz Phair, Veruca Salt:


I woke up this morning with my fingers sore from practicing last night and tiny callouses on my middle right fingers. I can't wait to be able to do this!

1 comment: