the good, the bad, the ugly



We've been drinking a tiny bit more wine around here than ever before, and occasionally buying few bottles for the house, and since I know absolutely nothing about it except whether I like the taste or not, I figure I probably should start paying attention to which ones I like (and especially which ones I don't like) instead of choosing at random at the store. Iphone camera photos come in handy for this as long as you remember which were good and which were bad.

Here's the ones I would pick up again:

Paso Creek Cabernet Sauvignon 2006

Les Jamelles Merlot 2006

And one I wouldn't:

The Show Cabernet Sauvignon 2007

The label was pretty though. So far I usually only take a picture if I like it, but from now on I'll try to remember to do the bad ones too.

And one I really liked the first time (the right side, left is still unopened), but not much when I bought a second bottle of it:

Clos Du Bois Sonoma Reserve Alexander Valley 2006

And of course, all of the wine we tried in Rome was sooo good:

Pradio Cabernet Sauvignon Crearo 2007

Terre Di Zagara Nero D'Avola Ummira 2008

Bertani Villa Novare Valpolicella 2008

Dolcetto d' Alba

Chianti Classico Point Al Mass

No comments:

Post a Comment