Souvenirs

I was looking for a photograph from a street vendor as a souvenir from Amsterdam, but settled on this colorful watercolor instead. Here it is waiting for a frame:



And here's its creator at his post; It was so hard to choose:



I also couldn't resist this Glamour Netherlands, with one of my favorite actresses, Audrey Tautou, on the cover. Too bad its in Dutch so I can't read it.




It's about her new movie, Coco Avant Chanel, which I can't wait to see. It looks incredible from the trailer (even though I couldn't understand it either).



Incidentally, I came across the new Chanel No. 5 video today when I was catching up on my blog-reading. I might just love anything she stars in... (via Vain and Vapid, love that blog, by the way). 


And for a last souvenir, this wooden Heinekin clog that I actually bought from ebay and not the Netherlands. I didn't decide I wanted one until we got home. I'm planning to plant a cacti in it, a la our Amsterdam hotel on Mexican night.


No comments:

Post a Comment