books

I've renewed my resolution to read a book a month for the year, and here's the current:


Full disclosure, I'm only reading this because my neighbors wanted to do a book club on it and I figure it won't kill me. I hate murder mysteries, but my mom likes them so I figure I can pass it off on her when I'm done. It was pretty uggg when I started reading it yesterday, but now at page 68 I'm starting to wonder who-done-it, and I don't even know what was done yet, so I guess that's a good sign.


I also picked up Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand, who I honestly hadn't even heard of until about a month ago, but now she seems to be popping up everywhere, so I took that as a sign. It's another whopper, I'm not even about to start reading it until I finish War & Peace (which I've abandoned again at page 854... So close. Not. That's actually only (almost) 60% done. )

No comments:

Post a Comment