a perfect weekend

Haircuts...


(I spent four hours getting my hair cut and colored, but yay for no more gray hairs, and yay for actually having waves for the first time ever, although they took so much time that I doubt I'll ever do it again.)



and shopping...



(So many sales, including some clearance tank-shirt dresses from Express that are perfect for summer.)

and sushi...


(Zushi Sushi is my second favorite sushi restaurant in San Antonio. We always order the rolls named after cities: Las Vegas, San Antonio, and St. Petersburg shown here. Even better with a saketini!)



and white chocolate ice cream sundaes...



(With strawberries and hot fudge buried under way too much whipped cream.)

and, last but not least, the new season of 24 finally out on dvd!



(Which is so impossible to stop watching, suspense kills me! I actually couldn't fall asleep last night for wondering whether Tony Almeida is a bad guy or not. I'm thinking not, but that face looks pretty evil.)

No comments:

Post a Comment